People sometimes want to send special gifts to their loved ones. Since it's a gift, it's best to wrap cartons in heart-shaped boxes. Now I'm going to teach you how to make heart-shaped paper boxes.
1. Take a piece of A4 paper and cut it out, just half a piece.
2. Restore the original shape after the double and bottom, and the aim is to produce marks.
3. Make the upper half fold back and return to the same destination.
4. Fold the upper right corner at 45 degrees.
Fold the right half to the left.
I need to keep an eye on it, because it's getting complicated. First of all, notice the imprint in the upper right corner, which is the area where the folding is pressed into. Fold the upper right corner first, and then you can fold it up.
7. Now you can fold the rectangular area up and fold into it.
8. This one is especially critical, and it's also complex, so you can probably start with a indentation and get the area behind the rectangle.
Straighten the left and right triangles.
Fold the edge to the right.
Press the right side to the center.
Fold the corners of the endpoint down to the bottom of the box.